header photo

14 July 2010

Oyeah by Chicken Foot

Leave at 8:30 o'clock in the morning in Soreang. Arrived at hour and a half sharp later in Margahayu. I'd been trying to ride my commuter of motorbike very carefully. Not like going to work, but there is Salma, My wife, Risya she kept Nadya tightly while holding the seat directly behind my suprafit. Yes, I should already have a vehicle that could bring a family with a safety. The problem, congestion is one of the factors that disturb the comfortable ride. This morning every driver just seemed stress due to long traffic jam along the road of Sayati.

Chickenfoot live 2009. From left to right: Mic...Image via Wikipedia
Up here, my youngest brother did browsing. My mother was ironing some clothes. I went straight to the living room, grab the remote tv, kept watching clips of Chicken Foot. Wait! This is not a new one even though its new band name I heard. Yes! I see the look of old music industry! There was Sammy Hagar, Joe Satriani, Michael Anthony of Van Halen, Chad Smith. It is said that Chad was the one who unites the people.
Jump try googling .... until the end of this blog is not only the status of Chicken Foot download complete, recovery's Eminem, Ozzy Osbourne: scream. and single N.E.R.D feat. Nelly Furtado: HOT n FUN also completed. []

Enhanced by Zemanta

0 komentar:

Post a Comment